1. Sex. It's always at the top of my list.
2. Cake. Can't remember the last time I had a cake for my birthday. Well, unless you count the pretend birthday that Boogie gave me a few months ago.
3. A clean house. And let me add, that I'd like to NOT have to be the one to clean it. I probably will be, though.
4. Bacon. Sausage. Hash browns with cheese. Mmmm....I'm hungry.
5. Laughter. It's always good.
I want to say something like, "to be surrounded by family and friends" because that's always a great way to spend a birthday. The only reason I'm not adding it as #6 is because, well, I'm ALWAYS surrounded by family. In a house of 8 people, it's hard not to be elbow to elbow with somebody. But I'm also not adding it because it's not just something I WANT, it's something I'm GETTING. I invited a couple of people over for dinner. Just found out a couple more are gonna be showing up. They wanted to surprise me but decided that might put a kink in any plans we had, so I've been instructed to act surprised.
Last weekend was rough for me. But this whole week I've been reminded how lucky I am to have people in my life who care about me. I'm pretty damn thankful for all of them. Today is just another day for most people. For me, it's not only my 34th....I mean, 21st birthday. It's also my Thanksgiving and my New Year's Day.
6. NO CRANKY MOODS!!!
2 hours ago